The Kingston Triathlon Club is a group of triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers. Our members come from all levels of experience and abilities. We love to welcome people to the sport and enjoy challenging ourselves and encouraging each other.
Club members typically fall into one or more of these categories:
- Recreational: Many club members participate in our biking, swimming and running workouts to keep fit and have fun.
- Competitive: You don’t have to race to be in the club, but many members do take part in events ranging from Try-a-tri to sprint triathlons to IronMan events.
- Social: Meeting new people and sharing great times are key aspects of the club. In addition to our group workouts, we have several social events during the season.
Join us for our 2018 kickoff party
- Full and half Ironman events
- Ultramarathons of 80 km and more
- Cross-country racing, including the nationals here in Kingston for the past two years
- Snowshoeing events in the winter
Schedule for 2018
Our 2018 workout schedule is now posted. We hope to see you out for our events!
Membership for 2018
Membership is open for 2018. We invite you to join or come out for a trial workout.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Our sponsors are dedicated to supporting the sport and triathletes. We thank them! Please patronize our sponsors by visiting their businesses.
Trek Bicycle Kingston: This is a dedicated road and triathlon bike shop located in downtown Kingston. They offer a full range of bikes, gear and services, including mechanical services, Body Geometry Fit services, and weekly group rides. They also sponsor several community cycling events during the year.
Runners’ Choice in Kingston: This store offers a wide selection of gear for triathletes including shoes, clothing and goggles. They also sponsor events that are open to Club members.
J&J Cycle in Kingston offers a full range of bikes and cycling equipment. The store is located at 1690 Bath Road. It also offers group rides on Tuesdays at 6 pm. Visit the website for details.
Ridgway Confections Inc. was formally launched in 2012, but we have been creating confections for friends and family for decades. Our “chocolate factory”, as it has become affectionately known, is located in Seeleys Bay. We are often asked what we put in our chocolates and brittles to make them taste so good. The secret isn’t what we put in – it is what we don’t put in that makes them special. Everything is made with fresh ingredients like cream and butter. As well, we don’t add fillers like vegetable oil. We use only the finest Belgian chocolate, which has been created from 100% sustainably cultivated cocoa beans. The results is a smooth and creamy mouth-feel with a rich, well-rounded taste.